EPFO member portal As well Check provident fund details:
The government has invented a scheme for the employees to make the post-retirement life safe and secured with money. The scheme named employee provident fund which will be managed on behalf of every employee’s name with the permanent number. The employee and employer should spend some amount every month from their salary to the EPF scheme.
This amount will be returned with interest to the employees. The EPF number will contain with 12-digits with the universal account number. Each employee will be provided with a different number. This is called as universal account number used to check the details of the EPFO account at anytime anywhere. You can get more information at EPFO member login page.
UAN account registration
The employees are informed to create a UAN account using the EPF number. The EPF account details can be retained or checked by online or offline mode. The UAN number is mandatory to check every detail regarding your EPFO.
The registration portal requests the employees to submit the valid proof and their activation account number. The candidates who don’t have the EPF account create it as soon as possible to get the benefits. Few of the following details are needed to create activation account in the EPF member portal.
The needed documents are
- UAN number
- Mobile number
- Identity proof
- Date of joining as an employee
- PF number and other details
How to check the EPFO member portal from online
It easy to check the details of your EPFO portal member account using the login details of the employees. The employee one who has already created the EPF account can check the details directly by visiting the official site of the EPF portal.
Steps to check the EPF membership portal from online
- Go to the online portal of the EPF website.
- Now open the member login page.
- Now enter your 7 digit PF number and submit the page.
- Here you can check the details using the UAN number to view the balance and other details.
- Once checked the details log off the page successfully.
EPF balance details from offline mode
The employees or account holders can also check the details of the EPF account t via offline mode as well. They need to send a missed call or SMS for the official contact numbers which is already announced by the authority.
- Get the official contact numbers for sending the SMS and missed calls for the EPF portal.
- For missed call, you can dial the number from your registered mobile number.
- For SMS follow the procedures provided on the web page and proceed as per the instructions.
The response for the SMS and missed call option in the offline mode will be replied soon to the concern mobile number with the required details. The SMS and missed call options can be initiated at any point in time from anywhere.
How to check the provident fund using UAN number
The employees can also check the provident fund details using the valid UAN number on the web portal. The most common method used to check the EPF account details and EPF balance is through the UAN number.
- First, go to the online site of the EPF portal.
- Now open know your customer details page and enter the login details.
- Then enter the UAN number and choose the regional office as well using UAN login at UAN member portal.
- Now press the submit button on the web page.
- Now the details will be shown on the screen.
Here you can access the balance inquiry, last transaction, available balance and other particulars. Now the online method will cut off the difficulties of the employees to check their details. These details are now checked immediately using the online forum created by the EPF department.